Join Our Team
Working at College Group means working in an exciting, challenging, and motivating company. We run two cutting-edge facilities in Ireland and we invest heavily in our people and our working environment. Bio-waste is a growing and innovative sector.
We’re proud of our community links and many of our employees live locally. College Group is an equal opportunities employer and we have a gender-balanced management team.
If you have expertise in mechanical, electrical, or environmental engineering and are interested in working for one of Ireland’s leading renderers, send us your details today!
Welder - College Proteins
- Working as part of a fabrication team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings.
- 3 years TIG, MIG Welder /fabrication experience required.
- Experience with guillotine and break press and general workshop equipment essential.
- Experience in stainless steel tank fabrication.
- Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Fabrication: 3 years (preferred).
Stock Controller - College Biofuels
We are looking to source an experienced stock controller looking for an exciting new challenge in an innovative business.
The stock controller will be responsible for the planning of the overall supply chain for the College Biofuels plant. They will also be accountable for the efficient maintenance of feedstock levels.
- Stock control of feedstocks, ensuring accurate stock levels are maintained and associated record keeping, and reporting is kept up to date.
- Responsible for sourcing high quality feedstock and ensuring supplier integrity.
- Working alongside the Production Manager to oversee the operations of the tank farm.
- Management of the weighbridge system and ensuring accuracy with all associated system reports.
- Accountable for the efficient scheduling of incoming raw materials and feedstocks deliveries.
- Accountable for the efficient scheduling of outgoing biodiesel and by-products.
- Responsible for keeping on top of Biodiesel market trends, insights, and intel.
- Responsible for the management of truck loading and offloading.
- At least two years’ experience in a planning/ supply chain role.
- Experience with a stock management system.
- Interest in the environment, biofuels and renewable energy.
- A committed team player, willing to get stuck in.